Monday, August 21, 2006

Heard it from a friend who...

heard it from a friend who, heard it from another that it's...

Brew's Birthday!! Happy Birthday!!

That is my weak way of seguing into talking about REO Speedwagon at the fair. They were good and it was rad to see them make so many people happy. There was a rocker family all dancing together with their kid kinda into it but kinda embarassed that was just too cute. Other than that, typical fair experience but with 92% more stunna shades than last year, at least when the sun went down. We also tried to count Scarface shirts and I think saw about ten or so.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to point out that the statement: "I am challenging myself to ride the zipper but I may chicken out." from an earlier post was ALL TALK! B'KAWK!

Happy birthday Margs!

miller

Anonymous said...

Well maybe Becks was thinkin' and drinkin' before she got on. You know that's a dangerous combination...

Thanks you guys! Mike C is gonna throw an impromptu bbq tonight at his house around 7:00pm. Everyone is invited, but I'm broke, so it's more like a bgyobbq.

Brew

Anonymous said...

That's supposed to be B.Y.O.BBQ

beckler said...

I was talking to myself and that's a dangerous conversation. Myself said "you would be a fool to go on the zipper"

beckler said...

http://kevincronin.com

Anonymous said...

by Scarface shirts you mean those oversized button down ones with Pacino on the front right?

Happy Late Birthday Brew!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to make me a t-shirt that says SCARFACE and has Joan Rivers on it.