Thursday, July 26, 2007

whiteys

I had Whiteys for my birthday lunch. It was fucking good and they weren't even that slow. That's a peach shake that you see before you.

There are some good shows coming up this weekend. There is a dance contest and show at Fool's tomorrow night featuring Rock The Light.
Sunday is the Record Club with the Finches, The Bushes (also not to be missed) and Baby Grand. Starts at four! The Pizzas and the Lamps are also playing in Davis at DOV that night.

Also the French Film Festival continues this weekend and I'm going to make sure to go to the midnight dirty movie. Did anyone see Emanuelle last weekend? It's a classic. I saw Army of Shadows last weekend and I didn't see what the big deal was. It was all right.

4 comments:

HK said...

Rock the Light canceled- the Pizzas are taking their place!

-hk

beckler said...

let me guess, maxwell was hospitalized for "exhaustion" again?

Anonymous said...

And, I hope you don't mind my adding this, Why Lie? I Need A Drink, the documentary we've been working on for two years, is recieving a rough cut screening at Fool's on Friday at 7pm.

beckler said...

OK...so either nobody saw Emanuelle or no one wants to admit it. I can't believe you guys missed out on a chance to see it on the big screen.