Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Sac Trek News

Sacramento's lamest Star Trek band, Warp 11, has a new release which they have wittily titled "Boldly Go Down On Me" Har har. The cover can be seen here: http://www.warp11.com/ What does a guy in vinyl pants with a girls hand on his crotch have to do with Star Trek exactly? Oh yeah, I forgot, Warp 11 is just using the Star Trek theme to hitch a ride to the big time. As a true fan, I'm continually offended by these fakers. If you are a fan of the show "Enterprise" or you just need something to do this weekend, maybe you should attend the Trek United Rally on K street this weekend. Here's the information: http://norcaltrek.2truth.com/ They are doing karaoke after the all-day rally! I wish I could go.

I know that one of Sac's real Star Trek bands (No Kill I the Next Generation) is playing a con coming up, but I don't know the details off the top of my head. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Star Struck Con in early July.

Number one

Anonymous said...

July 9th.

Number Two (hehe)