Tuesday, May 08, 2007

defending beers honor

I don't have a whole lot to say today, go to the show tonight, etc., etc.

The comments on this article are pretty funny. Here's my favorite:

Before adding new laws, how about enforcing existing laws. I've floated down that river almost 200 times and the VAST majority of drunk idiots I've encountered were under 21 years of age. Beer doesn't make people into idiots, some people just are idiots and make beer look bad.

Way to stand up for beer! I also like the guy who used the subject line "gotta love democrates".

Here's a cool thing going on this friday. If you like to do cool things on fridays, you should check it out. It's in a weird spot. I'm not sure if it's bikeable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to volunteer there, it is totally bikeable.

Its right off richards Blvd
you can use the bike trail out of old sac. You can also use one the streets like 7th that goes through.

-Natalie