Monday, November 07, 2005

Infiltrating all media

My New York correspondent just informed me that he namedropped Heckasac repeatedly during an interview for Insight with Jeffrey Callison that will be aired this wednesday at 2:00. I can't wait to hear Callison say Heckasac in his hot Irish brogue.

Oasis will be screening a DVD at my house today, so for God's sake if you see Damon or Graham tell them not to come by (this joke is not getting old for me). Also not welcome: Thom Yorke, space aliens.

Selected quotes: (for those of you who think that Liam has all the good ones)

This guy came up to me from some band and he said that 'Man, I'd hate to be you right now, no privacy at all' and I was thinking, 'Sure thing man, I have a fucking Rolls Royce, a million dollars in the bank, a fucking mansion and my own jet and you think you'd feel sorry for me? What are you? I'd hate to be you, broke as all hell living in the dole.' "- Noel

"If I ever get to go to the moon, I'll probably just stand on the moon and go 'Hmmm, yeah...fair enough...gotta go home now.'-Noel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man. G-Bomb is going to punch you in the shoulder for not recognizing Callison as the Scotsman that he is. And before people get all wild-style, Callison is his married name.

beckler said...

those things are different?

Anonymous said...

Who are you effing anonymous? I punch in the crotch. The shoulder is for East Sac wussies!

G Bomb