Tuesday, July 11, 2006

some spinocholli is in my purse right now

I finally strayed from my usual at Zelda's at got the spinocholli pizza. It was the bomb, but the extra cheese on the top made me worry that it is even fattier than the regular pizza. Zelda's has some new items on the menu if I'm not mistaken and one of them is a "special salad" that is kind of a knockoff of the Roma's one. It has salami, strips of swiss, pickled veggies like carrots and cauliflower, on top of iceberg lettuce with a tangy Italian dressing. At six bucks, it was great to split because we all know the pizza takes a while. And you can't beat that four bucks for a frosty half pitcher of bud. If you get frustrated with the wait at Zelda's I recommend you go on a monday night, we got seated instantly.

I have been stoked on Wakano Ura lately and went there twice in a week. If you haven't tried it yet for lunch or dinner I recommend that you guy. Get the niku tofu if you want something hearty, gingery, and warm (which might be better in the winter) or get the spicy tuna roll and salmon teriyaki if you want something lighter. Do it!

No comments: