Tuesday, July 18, 2006

SRD! USA! SRD! USA!



There is an SRD meeting tonight, same time and place. Come to it if you can, the last one was pretty cool and dare I say, fun.

I'm off tomorrow (yay!) so I guess I'll blog about stuff you can do tomorrow. Tonight you're going to the SRD so you already have plans. 58 degrees is having a viognier tasting tomorrow. I'm going to that. There' s an interesting show at Delta of Venus in Davis tomorrow. A band called the Parenthetical Girls. Two drawbacks are: 1)Davis 2) it's a "late show", starts on 10 on a wednesday night and there are three bands. Their website is very elaborate and has audio clips so check it out if you care to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/slo/173415785.html

Uneasy Rhetoric said...

Geez, I can't top that last comment. But I will apologize for never being able to make it to an SRD meeting. I've had stuff scheduled on Tuesday nights forever. One of these days though.

DJ Rick said...

I think it's just the two bands, Parenthetical Girls and Reindeer/Tiger Team, and the show will start on time and run efficiently like other Delta of Venus shows often do. People who think I'm joking are gonna come late and miss something great. Parenthetical Girls are especially awesome! Intimate indie pop at its most wonderfully weird. This has very wide appeal here, I think.