Friday, February 10, 2006

friday blahs

Hey look, Mike Dunne wrote a real restaurant review. With, like, criticisms and stuff. I don't know about Sapor. I would try it for sure if I had more money to burn but at thosse prices, I don't know if I need to sample yet another example of New American cuisine in Sac.

Returning music dude J. Griff at the SN&R is soliciting local music to review. The SN&R also gives a little blurb to singer/songwriter/statenet worker Chelsea Wolfe, who I want to check out sometime (musically, that is).

There's a rumor that there may be an Intelligence show in Davis tonight. It's not listed on their myspace page.

Joshua's dinner at Neon's last night was delicious once again. There were some fried garbanzo cakes with a really strong almond cognac sauce. That was awesome. I ate so much that I felt really bad. Like a pinata must feel. He also made a cheesecake with a pomegranate sauce. So good! He's cooking a really big dinner at the dam house tonight, for tons of people. Another highlight of the night was that Heylove gave me high fives and let me rub her belly. There's a couple of pictures of the dinner here and you can see Joshua in his chef's coat.

No comments: