Monday, February 14, 2005

Celebrity gossip

I have to do some work, so I might write a party review or something else later, but for not:

CELEBRITY NEWS:

Cool! Courtesy of postcards from sacramento, I found out that too short and 2 live crew are playing at the Colonial this friday. I will try to go, because last time I chickened out because of the recent shooting at the Colonial and I was sorry later that I didn't go. I don't want to go by myself, though.

Steve Nash came into the Crest last week to see Kinsey. In fact, it was his birthday that day. That guy loves the Crest, this is his second visit.

This tuesday there is a hush-hush premiere of the crappy-looking movie "Be Cool". Not only will the governator be there, but celebs Uma Thurman, John Travolta, and Harvey Kietel are rumored to be scheduled to attend. Local liberal Christine Craft is organizing a protest against the gropin' guvna across the street.

1 comment:

Maya said...

I will go with you to the Colonial show if you want backup. You gots to roll deep to that shit.