Monday, February 28, 2005

Tapa the world

I ate at Tapa's for the first time in almost a year on saturday. I had vowed not to go back because of sub-standard food last time. But there I was on saturday, back for more punishment. To my surprise, it was a really pleasant experience. The place was packed, as usual, but the server immediately ushered us over to where Habanero's used to be. This is going to be a Moroccan place that I think Paragary is associated with. I guess it's going to be a tea room(?), I don't know if it's going to serve much food or what. It is decorated sort of Disney-Aladdin/Moroccan style. I went the cheap route of ordering an entree instead of tapas and my chicken with garlic mashed potatoes and spinach was good. Grace got a seared ahi salad that was really big and looked delicious ( I forgot to ask her if this was true). Everyone liked their food and the bill was reasonable, so I will try it again if I'm looking for a late dinner place.

No comments: