Monday, April 25, 2005

Finally!

Finally, I got a missed connection. When you read it, you have to agree that I come to mind. Sometimes I do wear pants that are kinda tight. And I do walk around downtown. I'd never be caught dead in Java City but he probably saw me at Peet's, or walking around near Java City and got confused. In fact, the other day at Peet's I did see a guy of average height and build with a ball cap, and I totally bet it was him! I'm sure we can figure out what to do with all that money he has laying around.

This one is sad. Should this person really leave such an important decision up to the Craigslist missed connection. I mean, if I answered, "I THINK IT'S BETTER TO TRUST NOBODY AND LIVE LONLYNESS" would he listen or would he just get fooled by phoniness?

And this one should surely be filed under the "delusional" subcategory missed connections. Nastay!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he saw you coming out of Dragonfly and got confused. I totally went to Java City on Saturday morning. Maybe it was to me, but he was confused about the hair color. I wear tight pants.
g-bomb