Friday, April 08, 2005

wrasslin'

Oh yeah, addendum to this last entry: potential Tower women's arm wrestling champ Carlos tangled with my arm of Russian steel twice last night. The first time we wrassled he won but I felt that I was at a bad angle and so we had a rematch after the show. It was intense. It lasted at least a minute and totally hurt my arm but I triumphed. You can't beat the genes of hundreds of generation of Russian peasants. Legend has it that my great-great-great grandmother use to give birth in the fields and keep working. I cry if my tummy hurts, so I don't know if this is relevant at all. Anyway, I have beat Carlos 2 out of 3 times, but he's getting stronger.

1 comment:

Alice said...

next time you have an arm wrestling contest, you should put on this soundtrack in the background

http://www.redrocker.com/overthetop.html