Monday, August 22, 2005

crest mc

OK, somebody had better fill me in as to who this is right now before I start wildly speculating. They answered back and the reply confused me further. I was hanging out on that day, so I know who a couple of the workers were, but I'm going to start naming names if someone doesn't tell me.

If you would like a little antidote to the media fawning over Sufjan Stevens, check out this Black Table piece. Or perhaps you don't care, but I for one am a little sick of hearing about this album.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Name names! Hey did anyone figure out who the 29 year old swinging hipster was?

beckler said...

well, Charles worked that night, but I don't think he was the one that replied. THE KID was there. That's all I remember.

Anonymous said...

oh they've got to be talkin about Gena
homzee said...

Anonymous said...

The review writer name-dropped the Eels. His opinion should be forfeited at that moment.

beckler said...

I'm not sure who the Eels are, but I had a vague idea that it might not be the most trustworthy reference. I just liked it because the critical response has reached collective BJ level.