Monday, August 01, 2005

open letter

An open letter to the engineers at the mysterious 70's style building across the street-

Look guys, I know it's not easy to develop a flying car. But if you want to have one ready by the year 2015 (and according to The Island they will be around by then), you are going to have to do better than just lifting your ugly, ear-splittingly loud car up with a crane. If you want to be technical about it, I could lift up my 93 Geo Prizm with a crane and swing it around if I wanted to, but I wouldn't feel comfortable referring to my car as a flying car. I don't know what you say in your reports to the reclusive billionaire that finances your fruitless endeavors, but I hope you're not saying that the car is now flying. Because we both know that that's just not true.

Keep on truckin'

Heckasac

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That post freaked me out.

- Frank Zappa Albright