Wednesday, July 06, 2005

cockeyed coup


grohlcockerham
Originally uploaded by becklerg.

Ha. Lame heading. Alert reader smiller alerted me to this alert. Cockeyed had a crazy adventure with the Foo Fighters in NY. On a much less interesting note, I saw his sister and her friend in Williamsburg on this same trip and thought to myself "I think those are Sac people". I was right! I can spot a Sac person a mile away. Well, his sister bartends at the Flame and looks like the Gilmore Girls girl, so it wasn't really her Sacness that I was sensing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who cares about any of this B.S!?
i want to know what you think of TP3!!!!! REVIEW IT!

world famous
worm

i would give it a solid 6 out of 10....in case you were curious

beckler said...

I gotta pick that shit up today. So far, maybe a 6. Maybe.

Anonymous said...

i propose a listening party!
..........uh...or not
worm