Friday, July 29, 2005

Say what?!

I have been called out by Joel on the Four Eyes blog for not digging into the Knightmares shakeup. He calls for an expose. Charles already made his statment in the comments earlier this week, so if anyone else in the Knightmares would like to speak up, go for it. I didn't think it warranted too much of a mention because it's not a very salacious story. It did involve a "body contest" but that's normal. Every band has one of those periodically, right? If you didn't, how would you know who the band leader is supposed to be?

There's supposed to be another big secret show in the works. I hear it will either be on sunday or tuesday. Expect a lot more bitching on the undietaco list about how only the cool people got let in. I, of course, will be watching from my special V.I.P. box high above the stage and I can't tell you how you can get in there, but I will give the hint that it starts with the letter C and ends with the letters O-C-A-I-N-E.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Off subject, but as I was driving into town last night and playing one of my new favorite games "hipster or tweaker?" I was almost stumped by a fella with wild hair and a tie-dyed shirt riding wild-style on a bicycle until I got close enough to see that it was a visiting Offer.

-Connie

Anonymous said...

The !!!, Delayed Sleep and JunoBot(?) show is going to be Sunday at 8pm and I hear has to be over by 11:30. Its at some place on 36th and Broadway. I have never been there but I hear it can hold many many people. So everyone should go!

Anonymous said...

I always get confused by "hipster girl" or "90 year old lady". They look the same from the distance.

Anonymous said...

Yes, old lady or indie girl is the other fun game to play.

Anonymous said...

I've also heard of Bum or Indie...

B