Monday, July 18, 2005

Yay area!!!


yayarea!!!

I don't even know if homzee even reads this anymore, but I guess E-40 signed to Lil Jon's label. His new album is gonna be split between Rick Rock (and yes, Rick Rock is also the name of the guy that was recently popped for those armed robberies in midtown. I'm sure he stole the name from the producer)and Lil Jon tracks. Looking into this brought me to this promising hip-hop blog. They have lots of mp3s to download, including the new E-40/Trillville "I'm pimpin' It's good. Download it.

I was looking into the song "Da Dummy" which you can also download off that blog, the blog dude says "it's not that hot" but I beg to differ, especially considering what's on Sac radio right now, but I digress, anyways, it's produced by E-40's 17 year old son Droop-E. They've got a hip-hop dynasty goin on just like Master P and his son, what's his name (lil romeo?) Here's an article about Droop-E and other hot Bay Area producers in the SF Guardian. Oh, and note to Conway, the "I got 5 on it" came out in '95 and is the second most requested song on KMEL ever! Which begs the question, what's the first most requested. Maybe I will try to guess before I look it up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i might be the only person who enjoys hip hop and rap out of all the people who reads this blog of yours..but what do i know i'm only 22...also i didn't plan on taking it over so much as having you grow a sort of "wart" blog or a...ummm.."skin tag" blog....i would just post a comment a day or every other sort of on the same lines as what you do...just random news...anecdotes (not about camping...i've never been...not about swimming in the nude...i don't know how to swim and i never take my clothes off for anyone)....i guess my anecdotes would be mainly about how i go sailing with boatloads of the worlds most gorgeous women and the earths most handsome men with tons and tons of drugs of all sorts some with no names and enough bacardi to party with for a trip around the world, which by the way is bizznezz ass usual in the daily topsy turvy krayzay life of the world famous worm...me partying with celebs also...like the time hasselhoff and i went and bought a bird at the mall..the time my mom partied with al and bud bundy at the topanga plaza in L.A.....the time i bopped ani difranco on her head for raising here voice at me............so the motherfucker (or motherfuckers) who let the cat out of the bag can just go fuck themselves....no nevermind i take that back...they would probably enjoy that way to much..they're obviously sick people ...i would just advise them to stay out of my business casual business and deal with their own VERY real problems..every single one of them...they're not your real friends they obviously don't want you to be a good person and want you to fail and crumble so that they can say they destroyed you....but not me..tower fred and i are your only friends now....so really i was going to up the cred of your blog by blessing you with a wide variety of new readers from all over the globe...mainly they'd all be women...but you know me, right........
......................................

world famous

Anonymous said...

'95? And it still sounds so fresh!

World Famous Worm? Are you on my party barge?

Corvus Conway

Anonymous said...

My guess for 1st most requested on KMEL=the Ghetto by Too $hort

-bumrush

beckler said...

I was gonna guess something by Tupac. Hard to think of a candidate, maybe "I get around"?