Tuesday, September 30, 2008

it's just a mellow fire, baby

If this is what I have to do to win best blog next year, I'm prepared to do it.  Anybody got Hef's number?

Wow, of all the weddings in the woods that I've been to, that was by far the best.  The best part was the nuanced fire, which we stoked into a subtle fire, which then fully flowered into a mellow fire.  No  j.k. the best part was Cool 101.  This year I was not drunk enough to drown out Joel with my own singing while he was singing Cat Stevens songs (maybe because they didn't do Moonshadow), which is good because there were a lot of people and I probably would have had to commit suicide the next day from embarassment.

6 comments:

Tim Foster said...

woah! that snr burrito cover's got nothin' on that!

Tim Foster said...

oops! tim foster didn't actually say that, livmoe did. i'm just logged into his computer. ay yi!

wburg said...

maybe the snr will do an article on the best pastrami sandwich?

Anonymous said...

I'll have to wait until I get home to look at that...preferably when I have a whole evening free.

-DB

Count Mockula said...

Ha ha! Lading strip and fake boobies!

Anonymous said...

Ah the Campbell twins.....went to high school with them sans the fake boobs and noise jobs. I have some great stories about these two.

Class of Oak Ridge 98'

~Boulevard Park Resident