Friday, January 09, 2009

of course it's free

I forgot to post about the Freeblood show on saturday.  I was thinking it was at the Press but Old I is better.  Before you go to that, you should hit up some second saturday stuff.  The Kaltenbach show at the Verge gallery is thought-provoking (be sure to check out the "velvet hole"),  local niceys Richard and Corine have a show at Artifacts (905 K st), and I was as surprised as anyone to find out that MidMo has a gallery space now on 25th st between R and S.  The show features Sacstate students and "colorful abstraction" which sounds good to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

checked out the midtown monthly link on your site to find out more about their gallery space. it features a picture from november 2008. they need to update their site.

beckler said...

Wait, it's not November?!

J Lehr said...

Went to the swingin utters show... it rawked. Check it out on my blog.. www.risingbluetide.blogspot.com