Thursday, March 03, 2011

Guess who wears Guess?

Check it. This Saturday at The Hub you have a chance to see the chart-topping English Singles, with Nodzzzzzz!!! English Singles will have this CD for sale and a couple of Tshirts. The tees are really cool, although I guess they mostly have XL left. Wear it as a dress, dudes think that's sexy.

Look at Nodzz tearing it up. I love Anthony's guitar squiggles.

God, look at his style! Those pants are probably Guess.

Also, next Thursday (the 10th) me and Liv are screening All That Jazz at The Verge. How can I convince you? Let's see, fuck, it's tawdry, there are jazz hands, young beautiful Jessica Lange, lots of leotards, amphetamine-fueled sweating, a final scene that out-Gagas a Lady Gaga video, come see it!!!!! Ben Vereen? Also, beer for sale and free popcorn.

10 comments:

yolkie said...

English Singles merch?! I'll believe it when I see it.

Anonymous said...

Seriously. Can a new song be far behind?

-miller

Cody said...

When will Sac bands learn they only need to make one XL shirt, and it's for me?

Anonymous said...

Actually I really don't have any idea what we have left. I bought a pack of XLs cuz Rick asked me to & I just assumed none them sold. At one point we had M, L & XL. I think. Or was that northwest trip a dream?

-miller

beckler said...

a beautiful dream.

Anonymous said...

I had the weirdest dream! The Singles went on a 4 day trip to the northwest but, like, we only played 25 minutes of music and mainly just drank brew the whole time! So weird!

-miller

Anonymous said...

Cody, step away from that XL.
-Natalie.

Anonymous said...

Because I would like it also.
Just in case that wasn't obvious.
-N

Cody said...

I may prefer an XXL, but I didn't want to out myself as being a little portly.

Anonymous said...

posted at 9:23 am

-anonymous