Thursday, March 01, 2012

still knocking

I got nothin' today except a couple of links.

This is the guy I get my coffee from. He delivers it to my lab every week.  Looks like he's starting to deliver to Sac.  Contact him at coffee@thepepperpeddlar.com if you are interested.  He delivers it in mason jars and you can choose the roast you want.  I think it's 13 bucks a mason jar, which lasts me and Scott a week drinking coffee at home every day.

This is the band I get my music from. The record is solid as a rock.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My browser wont let me read that article. it shows it for a second then jumps to a blank page. I'll have to try and find an actual paper version of the N&R. thats so 90s

Anonymous said...

The guy in the coffee grinder/roaster picture doing the peddaling read our wedding vows to us. Rusi.

Jed

Anonymous said...

No relation.
gbomb