Tuesday, August 13, 2013

sex in the kitchen

I have had the R. Kelly live Mr. Showbiz/Light It Up tour DVD for almost two months now because it didn't seem fun to watch it by myself. Luckily, Biz and NH were down to watch it with me last night. In the bonus features R. claims that it is going to be the "greatest DVD ever" and in my opinion he is right.  This is the tour I saw but I had forgotten a lot of it, I think because he blows your mind about every 10 seconds and my brain just shut down and my jaw was agape.  This brought a lot back to me, though.  The two hour DVD has a lot of medleys and every song is a hit.  And he doesn't even play I Believe I Can Fly because it will make everyone start crying and he wants this tour to be fun.  This scene is indicative of the insanity and showmanship of the entire DVD. By the way although this made me laugh I am not at all being sarcastic. He is one of the greates showmen alive and this is one of the best shows I ever went to. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQBb5Z4Vjuc

His "Black Panties" album is supposed to come out soon, although it seems ominously delayed.  I pray there is a Black Panties tour.  One aspect of the bonus features is where he talks about getting 25 pairs of panties thrown on stage during one show and his plans to frame and display them.  He says he has 400 songs recorded for Black Panties. I could go on and on and on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you say that you're really excited for Black Panties to drop?

biz

beckler said...

lol. That is probably part of the reason he named it that.

Anonymous said...

lol

-'stique