Wednesday, October 10, 2007

gaping hole

Too...many...jokes...about....headline...

I just was looking at a Bee story where they allowed someone in the comments to call two black people "monkeys". Oops, some overt racism slipped through their guidelines that usually only allow covert racism! Not really a proud moment for the Bee.

The comments on this one are making me laugh, though. Man, Breton is getting his chops busted left and right!

Holy shit! And look at the comments on this Heyamoto column!

4 comments:

beckler said...

oh I get it, they're trying to get Heyamoto to replace the Graswich column.

Anonymous said...

To steal a Heyamotism, what's up with the cringe inducing pithy fragment at the end of each story? Like "At least he didn't give her the flipper." I don't even think my high school newspaper advisor would've allowed us to write something that cringe inducing.

Anonymous said...

kglen at 9:23 AM PST Wednesday, October 10, 2007 wrote:

STUPID

GET THESE LAWLESS MONKEYS OFF THE STREET

12 out of 25 people found this comment helpful.

wburg said...

okay, for a moment I thought the "lawless monkeys" comment was about the Three Monkeys restaurant.