Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Movie screening tonight

OK, last night you will have to hear about this until we schedule the next one: El Topo tonight at The Hub! 730! For real, that's when it starts. OK maybe ten minutes later but don't count on it. Three dollars. Air conditioned kinda. Wear light clothing or bikinis. I was looking for El Topo pictures and I saw that one of my favorite blogs Ilovehotdogs.net did a whole post on it so look at that.
Speaking of movies, three thumbs up to the ICP movie Big Money Rustlas. It's pretty good. It's kind of like a budget Blazing Saddles.
Sugar Slam makes a cameo towards the end.
Violent J plays the heel, a character named Big Baby Chips.
Shaggy 2 Dope is the good guy and this is his mom.
Shaggy 2 Dope's character is named Sugar Wolf and his signature is this weak wolf call. They should have thought of a better signature move. I think he's a pretty good actor but I am going to deny categorically right now for the record that I ever said that he was cute.
There are videos on the DVD, including this one, which is a really sweet song dedicated to the family. Don't expect any songs in the movie because there aren't really any.

3 comments:

Liv Moe said...

I'm gonna wear a bikini! And a cobra!

Anonymous said...

Explain again why you're not screening "Big Money Rustlas" tonight?

Anonymous said...

I always knew Ace Freeley would eventually go country.

Jed