Monday, June 10, 2013

testify

This is cool...NM and OMF brought it to my attention.  I'm guessing Koonie at Asian Cafe wrote it.  You have to read the yelp and then click on the follow up and the response.  "We are all food critics" LOL.  I know what she means in that we all eat food and have thoughts about it, but.....hell naw!!

Tonight! Show at Davis Bike Collective (fun place to see a show except it's in Davis): Parquet Court, G.Green and best of all....Fine Steps! 

And then wait, what's this?!?!? Mike C.'s dancehall night? I love dancehall but yipes Monday night starting at midnight? I will try. Mike C.

7 comments:

DJ Rick said...

I've seen this before, and it's really surprising to me that this owner reply and Diana T.'s counter-reply didn't spark a big reaction among the Sac Yelposcenti.

Anonymous said...

But she has her special SIG line attached at the bottom of each review that details her special rating system. Surely that means she's a bona fide restaurant reviewer!

ninja said...

http://parlorcitypunk.tumblr.com/post/52179660126/bananasinbinghamton

beckler said...

"I haven't ever heard of them, nor do I have a description available" Best review the Jay and Joel show ever got!

Anonymous said...

Yelposcenti LOL

beckler said...

is anyone surprised I didn't go to the dancehall set at midnight? I should have because I stayed up pretty much all night with insomnia.

Count Mockula said...

That was funny as balls. I want to have a beer with that guy.