Monday, January 06, 2020

Reblogaissance: Day 1

Halloween band calling is going on over on the website. The theme is Soundtracks 2. Should be good. I really want to be a part of Reality Bites in that I want to sing backup for Lisa Loeb and also do my Janine Garafalo (no idea how to spell) imitation but I am not going to call it.

New year, Day 1 of the Reblogaissance. And in the spirit I have changed up the blog links at right. I eliminated all the ones without recent posts and added a new one. Jeffrey Day works in communications at UCD, for the College of Letters and Science. Before that he was a longtime arts journo. He always has great recommendations for art and especially classical and new composers, which is an area of art I know nothing about. I hope you keeps blogging!

Yolkie has kept up Best Summer Ever, and also DB consistently is still writing about movies. I kept up the Halloween show ones, cuz, nostalgia.

4 comments:

Cody said...

I've got some new big blog dreams too, but we'll see if it actually happens. If it does, I implore you to not link me in the sidebar until I have posted consistently for like a month. Nothing more shameful than an abandoned blog (or podcast) in this day and age.

sarah said...

now i want to watch reality bites. then that will make me want to chain smoke indoors. ha.
i'm happy about your blogging b! xo

Caroline said...

I'm amused that updating your sidebar does not include the Halloween Show. The shade!

beckler said...

it's more like the five clicks it takes to list a new blog. i'm very click resistant. gotta save my finger strength