Thursday, September 16, 2004

Dear God, say it ain't so!

Holy shit. I was just reading Graswich and he said that Luis' has closed for good. Apparently the family didn't want to run it after Luis died. It was really sad with all his pictures looking at you with that irrespressible smile of his. Michael and I passed it last night and noticed plastic over the windows and we were nervously joking about it closing down, although I was sure they were just painting. I can't believe I'll never eat that chicken soup and homemade tortillas again. I'm really sad that it's closed. Viva Luis!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT??!! Vann & I almost went there last Sunday night but as we pulled up, we suddenly opted fo Carolina's. Fuck! No more big n boozy margaritas & those bottomless baskets of chips and all those pictures............

miller