Monday, August 06, 2007

PSAs

This one is a request from Soriano

does anyone have video of any loft show (or shows of that era) w/ the bananas, nar, los huevos, lil bunnies, yah mos, tiki men, popesmashers, or related? halloween shows? anything?

This one is from Jyoti:

Hello,
I'm writing to let you know about the last days of my photo exhibit "B sides and Rarities." I am scheduled to take the photos down on Wednesday the 8th. Please go see these photographs if you haven't, or remind someone else about it if you have. They are some of my favorite photos of the the past 12 years I have been with a camera. And they aren't your normal photographs. These prints are for sale for 50 dollars. Some of you have expressed interest in buying one, and now is the time. You can either pay me when I deliver or pay the cashier at Olipom and I will get the money from them. I will be able to make arrangements for you to pick up the print or and I can bring it to you. And if you have been teetering on whether you want one or not, just remember that I am going off to art school in a couple weeks and this can be a great contribution to my moving and schooling fund. ;) (And investment for yourself!) Olipom is located on 21st between K and L streets. It is a boutique and it's hours are Mon-Sat 11am to 6pm and Sundays noon to 5pm.
Thank you all for your support.
Jyoti

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a DVD of a Halloween show that I got from Davey, I can burn it if Davey can't. I wasn't at the show, so I think it was like 2001?

gbomb

Charles Albright said...

DJ Larry might have stuff.

Charles

Anonymous said...

Man, if I had a nickel for every scene biographer that offered me $50 for a framed Los Huevos glossy...

--Soriano