Thursday, March 27, 2014

funny

Dude, my mom is so funny. She just got an unattractive foster dog so she did this to it.

I just got to use the snotty "let me google that for you" link on foodways. I really amused myself. People are right that I should include addresses (I keep forgetting) but still there is this thing called google...

Just got back from Big Sur. It was amazing. Lots of whales, although I missed a breach-fest that everyone else saw. Unfortunately, since it is a stupid idea to use your phone as a camera when you have no reception and nowhere to plug it in I have like zero pictures. Fortunately due to the lack of phone access I was able to not fuck with my phone and my mind is at peace. At least for a little while.

1 comment:

Liv Moe said...

I don't know what you're talking about... that dog is HANDSOME!