Thursday, March 06, 2014

Shatner



Did you know that Shatner is going to be at this weekends Comic-Con? And that for 250 bucks you can meet Liam Hemsworth and Stan Lee? Instead, what I will do is observe the fashion outside. Free!

Scott wanted me to post a picture of this because he's sad I don't post pictures like this but instead put them on fb. I actually don't put them on fb any more but sometimes on Foodways I guess. Regardless we drank this Beautification and this beer is truly closest that America comes to Cantillon or Drie Fonteinen. Reminds me the most of DF. We drank it and I was eating some manchego and I instantly had a sense memory of hanging in Belgium. I wasn't even consciously evaluating it as something akin to a Euro beer. I wish it was possible to get Russian River sours.

2 comments:

yolkie said...

So I'm going to New York for the first time ever at the end of the month. Anybody have any must hit spots?

Thanks!

beckler said...

I want to go to Russ and Daughters hella bad but didn't have time on my last visit. I mostly ate overpriced overrated Brooklyn food (but still had a great trip).