Thursday, February 10, 2011

I swear I opened my mind.



Do you guys know about this stuff going on at Phono Select? There's the art opening on Saturday with some of our friends playing, and also some of our friend's art. Amanda's stuff seems to sell like hot cakes, and I think it's pretty time consuming for her to make, so better snap it up. Also, Natalie has some really conceptual post-apocalyptic stuff. Also on Saturday is DJ Hayley's night at the Fox and Goose. I am going to be guest DJing that in May along with her, and I'm very excited, even though it's months away. I might be busting some folk shit like the Folklords, which should have people running for the doors. Phono Select is also planning a night time Record Swap with DJs. The booths are only 15 bucks.


My farmer piece is in the SNR today, including my picture of the dreamboat flower and Brussel sprout farmer, Jesus.

Also, my Slice post on Hot Italian is up. I went with an open mind, I swear! It was good, it just can't touch Masullo.

That insane show is tonight at The Hub, there may be a couple of tix available at the door. I can't wait to see Dreamdate and No Bunny and MOM. Uzi Rash I could take or leave.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My works are currently less post appocolyptic than previously described. Don't want to let down any max max style art fans. However it will still rule and everyone should come out.

-Natalie.

Anonymous said...

Max Max! That what I affectionally call Mad Max too. Aww.

gbomb

Anonymous said...

Max Max, he's the maddest.
At least you knew what I meant.
Its been a hard day already. Also I am suffering from some trippy vertigo.

-Natalie.

Word Verification: Yockob as in Yockob Smirrnob?