Tuesday, August 23, 2011

good setup


I love this song! When are we gonna get the Mantles all up in my Sac?  That reminds me of some jokes that were being told around the extremely stony campfire this weekend.  How do you get a girl in Sac to suck your dick?  I don't remember the original punchline, but I made up a couple, one of which made no sense.  Something about asking her "do you wanna look at my Old Sac?"  What was the original punchline?  Does anyone remember?

The other one I came up with was:
put an Ed Hardy condom on it
or how about "tell her it's John McCrea's dick?" that one doesn't' really make sense, either

here's an excellent article about travel in Mexico.  It's not so scary after all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ranch dressing - Olivia's punchline to start it off.

ec

Liv Moe said...

My favorite Beckler joke of the year: "Kondos is Greek for Thiebaud"

Whenever I'm feeling a little down about my Sacto that perks me right up.

Anonymous said...

Ask her to go to Woodland...?

Ranch Dressing, that's funny.

--Knowcebo

beckler said...

oh right "cover it in ranch dressing"

beckler said...

on that mantles vid, a comment is "ok song. great bassist." I'm not saying Matt wrote that...but I'm not not saying he did not write that

DJ Rick said...

I have a pending offer to the Mantles to play a total no-brainer of a rad show opportunity. Stay tuned!

captcha: scrotes