Monday, November 30, 2009

Appetite Enhancement Ride 2009

My photos of the bike ride are hopelessly out of order, so I might as well start with this:
As always, there was a lot of fashion on display. This event is so Sac it hurts, and on this day I declareth every DON'T a DO. But only on this day. I got a little paparazzi style so hopefully no one feels their privacy was invaded.

OK, I lied. Never a do.
Obviously a do.

Suede chaps. As chaps go, these are tasteful.


This bekilted guys nametag said "hello my name is: Trouble" and I would probably agree.
Naked chicks? Always a do.





Cool Breeze!
This guy's whole outfit was good. He had on some type of orangey saddle shoes, if I remember correctly.

Paparazzi shot of Ryan and his lady of the cool sweater.
Guy in weird body armor talking to Baxter...
and Biggert

McCrea!
art car!
Groundchuck. Always a do.
goes without saying


Click on the picture to see her Grateful Dead tat. Do.

That is a dread wig. I dread that wig.

12 comments:

fft said...

nice photos!

archbishop said...

Did you make these for a snack?

http://littlenummies.net/?p=1370

Anonymous said...

I like McCrea's dogs.

gbomb

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Vanoni!

-miller

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice pics, sums it up well. tjose chaps totally freaked me out when I first noticed them. well done sir, who ever you are. nice pic of scott robertson: the pug man- too.
Also-the stony Sierra Nevada dude with rainbow pantalones in picture 1 can't be beat. check his pockets for the kind, quick!

Ed C

Liv Moe said...

Did you notice that later in the afternoon Scott's pugs were wearing matching orange parkas? Awesome!

Anonymous said...

The Baxter-Biggert-Armor Bro trifecta is killing me. Imagine that conversation!

-- Patrone

Anonymous said...

Mr. "My Name is Trouble" in the kilt is none other than Light Rail Pub Crawl creator Scotty!

beckler said...

That's him? I had no idea. Good thing I wasn't talking up the lightrail pubcrawl that gbomb originated.

Anonymous said...

That is Sacramento fashion in all it's weird glory.
-olivia

Patrone said...

AND...is it me, or is Biggert recording the conversation? Genius!

-- Patrone