Wednesday, November 18, 2009

questions

Sorry, I'm boring now. I shot my wad with the Mexico posts. I haven't even unpacked my suitcases. I'm supposed to try to organize some day of blog action about the taco trucks but I feel like I don't know where to start. Is "blog action" an oxymoron? Am I? Did you know Knock Knock is playing Friday but it's not on undietacos? Somebody should fix that, STAT. Do you know what STAT stands for? It's an abbreviation of the latin word "statim" that means "immediately according to wikipedia.

6 comments:

The Armeniac said...

How did the Romans know about wickipedia?

Anonymous said...

Boring? Thats an action packed post. I do prefer "hot blog action" but thats just me.

-Natalie.

and they did know about it but you wouldn't get it, its Roman.

beckler said...

Thanks for trying to prop me up with additional jokes friends, but it is no use, I am a hollow shell.

Anonymous said...

Hi Beckasac,

So I posted on undie tacos --- Knock Knock, Two Sheds and Buildings Breeding (2nd to last show) will play at Luigis on Friday. Also, its only three bucks!!!

Thanks for reminding me.

-heckamax

undercover caterer said...

Blog Action! Sounds like a comic book or something. And when is that happening again?

compound bows said...

Teco track is the best idea for blog posts for great enjoyment.