Monday, January 10, 2005

Graswich replies!

Yes!! Graswich replied and said he will "try to find a place" for my tip about the Escalade owner!!!

The Bee has the worst headline ever today, it's in a story about the Kings getting beaten by the New Orleans Hornets, but it took me a minute to even figure what the fuck they were talking about. The headline is "Going down on the bay-eww". There are a few reasons why this is a weird headline, but I won't parse it because I'm sure you can figure it out for yourself.

This weekend I headed back to the dreaded Davis. There aren't many things that can lure me to cross the causeway on my day off, but a Feeling show is one of them. It was at Espresso Roma by campus. The Feeling were in fine form and besides a few squares who walked out, everyone enjoyed it. We went to Woodstock's at Mike's insistence but I thought the pizza was pretty crappy. But I don't really like pizza, so I guess I can't judge. Well, to qualify that, I like Zelda's pizza and real New York pizza and that's about it.

What else...no Sac news has been interesting me lately. I did pick up a book at Beer's yesterday called "Sacramento, City of Trees" which I have yet to browse through, but I believe it tells the story of why Sac has so many trees and then goes into the many different types. I want to know the real name of the jizz trees so when I am cursing for their noxious smell I can do it in Latin.

I need some filler to spice up this entry because it's pretty boring, so here are some new search terms that people have used and ended up at heckasac. Forgive me if I already printed some of them:

paris Hilton bong
dekok scientology
nolia clap song where merced at?
frida kahlo curtain beads (this one's funny because my entry was railing against these at the Tower cafe!)
someone searched for paris benji hooter again!
kiedis girlsfriend November
another benji hooter!
Fergie black eyed peas exclusive interview
sikh parade pictures yuba city
pearl necklace
sri lanka tsunami man with osama t-shirt
"anais pinhead"
peja stojakovic baby girlfriend supermodel
steve vanoni
"heather conway" san Francisco
"the yes men" ostertag

that's all for now

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve Vanoni - always funny.

miller

Anonymous said...

scientology... hmmm.
-Erik

Anonymous said...

Ginkgo, male flowers. They reek like bleachy jizz. and the other "stinky" one might be pittisporum, but some people actually like that smell.
~Amy