Tuesday, January 11, 2005

My mouth feels funny. Still.

Well, I can't read the SacBee to see what they're saying about Christie cuz the page won't open on my computer. I'm wondering if people are just flooding it with hits because of the trade or if my connection is slow.

First thing, my dentist shot up the wrong side of my mouth with Novocain. And he fucking sucks at hiding the needle. I saw the gargantuan thing looming in my peripheral vision numerous times. And it took him like five minutes for each shot. I've administered shots. Just press the fucking plunger already. Another thing I hate about this dentist is that his assisstant always laughs at me when I've got shit screwed into my mouth. She's done this twice now. One time she told me I looked really funny and asked if I wanted to see a mirror. Today she snickered and the dentist said, "Don't laugh" in a laughing tone and she said "I can't help it". You've been a hygienist for years bitch is it funny to you every fucking time?! And it cost 150 bones. That's enough. No more complaining.


2 comments:

Alice said...

when i got my wisdom teeth out last spring, the last thing i remembered before going under was the oral surgeon leaning over me with a needle in his hand. you would think he'd have a better way to administer the anaesthesia. creeeeepy. . . .

leon said...

Mary Cuevas on K street.
444-5992

Bestist dentist I've ever had...