Friday, January 28, 2005

T.G.I.F.A .A.L.J.I.T.

Wow, you friday afternoon slackers are really hittin' up the old blog, so I thought I'd reward you with another post. Problem is, I have nothing to say. I guess that never stopped me before! I hate that last post. I sound too snarky. I'll probably delete it, so memorize or paste it into word if you want to remember it forever.

I still felt that the Arab character in Ali:Fear eats the soul was a little simplistic and one-dimensional. However, I liked the way it was filmed and the last scene was a killer. It's my first Fassbinder movie so I should check out some more.

Michele, I like Alan Alda, too. Actually, more than like, I have a real fondness for him and as a pre-teen I had a wicked crush on Hawkeye Pierce. I thought he was miscast in The Aviator, though,and I certainly don't think he deserves an Oscar for that role.

This weekend I'll be attending a marathon punk show in SF with the Bananas and the Pipebombs. Monday and maybe Tuesday will be crazybusy at my work so I would appreciate a Miller guest blog, or a guest blog from anyone that wants to email me one.


No comments: