Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I'm chicken!

OK, I'm chicken and I don't want any of those True Love fanatics trying to kill me or forcing me to listen to their music. So I'm not printing the somewhat factual minorly salacious gossip that I heard. Fuhggedaboutit!

I find it interesting that as the new firefighter scandal continues, the Bee is now referring to the incident as "group sex", which as far as I know, means more than two people. So it was indeed not just the one lady, ahem, pulling a train as I believe it's called, there definitely was some fireman-on-fireman action. Also, apparently this is not specifically against the rules, so perhaps they will not be fired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Want True Love Gossip!
Group Sex Has To Be More Than A Menage A Trois, Right? That Would Be All Four Of Them Doing It, No?

Anonymous said...

Just post the TL gossip under Miller's name. He's already a big Dave Houston fan so it won't matter if they get pissed and make him listen to the music.

Fireman Ear Job

Anonymous said...

I think it was just a manage a trois because they said that one of them always stayed on the lookout, but they would switch it up. I wonder if the lady was ever on the lookout?