Monday, August 29, 2005

god it's my first post of the week and i already can't think of a heading

I hear that karaoke was really fun this weekend. I hope to go next time. This friday, perhaps? Somebody should give the Heckasac readers the info, including location and price. I'ts a place near the drive-ins that has private rooms, and if you've ever karaoked in a private room you know there's no other way to do it.

How was the Four Eyes show? Did you get mobbed by the kids? Anybody go to the Silver Daggers? Did Laverne wail on the sax?

Camping at the Big Trees (and boy were they big) in Calaveras was really fun. There's no better way to start a day than with bacon and cider.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gilman show was good. 91 paying people. thats how many went across the street to watch the matrix dvd projected on the brewery. The Sexy bassist was porky piggin' it for realz. then he smashed up his bass and a mic. just a little on the drunk side, if you ask me.
Found out that Flyers no longer has krispy Creme donuts at 2am. the donuts are now some 2 day old jobbies. I managed to stay away by eating the biggest blow-pop known to man. i couldnt fall asleep because i would choke (and crash the car).
6 bands on the show and it didnt start til 8:30 or 9. Someone in the audience actually requested Oldest Dude in the World. I also was bored and ate a piece of pizza i found. +1 punk point for me!

-ninja