Monday, October 17, 2005

point? what point?

I keep listening to "All I Wanna Know" from the Daisy Spot CD. It was worth buying just for that song. Tatiana's voice is like honey poured onto velvet. Wait, no, that would just be a sticky gross mess, it's like something that sounds really good. And smooth. Like melted chocolate on silk.

Who ever said that whining won't help you get your way? I got tickets for the Birds so now I can live blog it on my Blackberry. I'll be sure to hassle Tippi Hedren about foisting Melanie Griffith on the world.

This post is semi-pointless, sorry.

7 comments:

Josh said...

You have a blackberry?

Anonymous said...

Tatiana is the female Barry White. That is the only explanation for all the sexy behavior at Friday's show. There was a point where I wanted to yell, "OK, everybody put their hands up where I can see 'em."
G Bomb

beckler said...

Sorry I was stroking your can. Tatiana made me do it!

No, I don't really have a Blackberry. I don't know what it is but I presumed I could live blog on it. Or Podcast, whatever that is. I heard a particularly inept KDVS (local college radio) DJ duo say that their show was being podcast and then admit that they didn't know what that meant.

Anonymous said...

Thank heavens there's still people left without Blackberries. Or even better, who don't know exactly what they are.

Anonymous said...

Podcasting is the coolest. Don't be afraid of it. Especially now that there are the new video ipods (the term podcasting comes from the word ipod) coming out. It's going to be the next revolution in cable access tv shows only now you can download them on your ipod! Any fool can create an audio and/or video show on any topic and you can listen/watch it! What could be cooler? It's like a 3-D blog. And yes, I did download a halloween costume for my ipod, I have a clown mask and a monster mask, but it was Natalie's idea.
jana loves her ipod maginness

Anonymous said...

is this a NEW daisy spot CD? not the one that miller burned for me last year? where can i get one? hate to slsk it.

Anonymous said...

I like blackberries with a lower-case 'b'. Re Daisy Spot, I'm on a big "Cheyenne" kick.