Tuesday, May 23, 2006

the blogging point-this is the best heading i could think of

Malcolm Gladwell has a really cool article in the new New Yorker. I admire his writing style. He is so popular (for writing the tipping point) that people like to bag on him and give him shit but he could write about a tractor pull in a way that would render it fascinating. You have to buy the magazine to read it, but it's about that dog whisperer guy on national geographic and he talks about some controversy surrounding this guy on his blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, the Dog Whisperer. I do not agree with the physical training methods used by Cesar Millan, but I tend to side with with his philosophy on consistency, excercise and trainer confidence. I only watch his show because it makes me feel like my dog is an angel. Anyway, his dog "psychology" center is being sued because they almost killed someone's dog on the tredmill.

http://defamer.com/hollywood/culture/national-georgraphic-presents-the-dog-strangler-172029.php

Niki

Anonymous said...

I fucking love the tipping point.
Love it.
I believe I may have gotten it as a birthday gift from a pretty lady.

-natalie