Friday, April 02, 2010

the greatest things in life are never sold

I forgot that I saw a rough cut of "Snowbuddies" during my vacation. It is amazing! It makes way more sense than Bachelor Blues and the soundtrack is sure to go gold, if not platinum. We've got another Saturday Night Fever on our hands here people.

woah, did you guys know Exene is gonna be at R5 today at 2 pm? If I wasn't in Davis I would have to go check that out.

On Sunday there is a monumental Easter show in Oakland. No Bunny's 9th annual Easter egg bash. Mayyors, Rantouls, No Bunny, Bananas, Splinters, and Sir Lord Von Raven. Don't know anything about those last two.

Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

beckler said...

this just in: scott is in line at le bonne soupe and the guy in front of him ordered ten sandwiches! he is about to get torn apart by an angry, hungry mob.

beckler said...

make that 14 sandwiches

The Armeniac said...

Oh my, that person is asking for it, on a rainy day too! I think Snow Buddies may be more like 'Stayin Alive' than Saturday Night Fever. Based on the sets mainly, and the fact that it's so much grittier than Bachelor Blues.

Anonymous said...

When Daniel finally finished the 14 sandwiches & said "is that it?" & the guy goes "no, I need 11 soups too" I really did think the line was going to revolt. Overall it took him 40 minutes to make the sandwiches & the total was $165. He lost probably $70 on people who gave up & left. I almost left & went to Bud's Buffet but it actually got kind of fun talking to everyone in line loudly about what an ass this guy was. One lady in line was posting it to Facebook.

-miller