Friday, June 08, 2007

you: enormous wang me: wet pantalones

WoW tears another relationship apart. And another missed connection, this one in Davis. I wonder which mechanic shop she went to? Pure idle curiousity, of course.

Lots and lots of shows tonight. I guess just check out what's up sacto for the short cut. I heard that Knock Knock are supposed to play around eight. Shit, I see what's up sacto doesn't have this show. OK, Cesar Chavez park, Poplollies at 530 (Gbomb says they're good) then Agent Ribbons, Baby Grand and Knock Knock.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your show listing is humorous, but you really have no point.

-miller

Anonymous said...

where's enormous wang playing tonight? i think I saw them in santa cruz once.

beckler said...

oh yeah, and the sellout/buyout is tomorrow, and the antique fair is on sunday

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.