Monday, August 03, 2009

jerry day?

I guess this guy says "Jerry day" to me. Could he be any more Jerry day?
Oh wait, he just got MORE Jerry day.
That's a sweet Steal Your Face tat.

I don't have a lot to post, but the internet is already boring me right now so I guess I'll post to amuse myself. I camped this weekend and you know how sometimes the communal nature of a campsite and the lack of structures and locks on doors etc, can just bring out the worst in people? That was the case this weekend. For example: people in a Hummer pulling into a campsite after midnight with a bunch of kids in tow and setting up camp at maximum volume while doing things like shining lights on other sleeping tents. They were using power tools! There was lots of yelling back and forth!

I need something to restore my faith in the kindness of strangers. Perhaps a Jerry Day report is in order?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's my Jerry Day report:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonomapicman/3783253297/in/set-72157621932130706/


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonomapicman/3783287107/in/set-72157621932130706/

-miller

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda of surprised you would post miller's picture like that. Loved the headband smiller.
jamattack!

Anonymous said...

Miller, I love your Jerry day photos but its your claypool pix that I really loved.

Natalie.

Anonymous said...

What the hell is Mermaid's Revenge and why would you tattoo that around your navel, Miller?

Dani

beckler said...

It's like Montezuma's revenge, only with mermaids

Anonymous said...

I think it said Mermaid's Bar Revenge, didn't it?

-Ed C

Anonymous said...

Okay,

So we made a pact to buy a Cherry Garcia Ice Cream Cone at the Ben and Jerry's at the corner of Haight and Ashbury. Right as we walked into the store, fucking Uncle John's Band came on the radio. So think about it, man, we ate Cherry Garcia on the corner of Haight and Ashbury, while listening to Jerry Garcia on Jerry Day. Has that ever been done before?

-heckamax