Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Help me out

Here's another erudite post on the undietacos:

try getting your friends to show up on time buddy and then complain. but even then you can't complain cause it was pretty much a free show and whoever throws the show can let whomever they want in. also, just because someone is dressed a certain way doesn't mean that they are elitist and "indie than thou." it just means they're gay. if someone wants to squeeze into some jeans and it they feel good about it then fine. my balls aren't complaining.

OK, I'll stop posting about this now. I'm just bored and I've already read the NY Times today and I can't think of anything else to read. Does anyone have any suggestions outside of the normal Gawker/Defamer, etc.?

12 comments:

Josh said...

www.webwasteland.com

Always good for a few minutes of time wasting.

beckler said...

Thanks for the reply. I checked it out. I'm more a fan of good reading than weird sites, though. Articles and stuff. And gossip. I want to know how you get onto those ezboard sites that the gossip columns link to that have photos of celebrities doing boring things like texting and sitting in a cafe. I can't get enough of that shit.

beckler said...

That joshreads comic site is so fucking funny I can't stand it. And I don't even like comics.

Anonymous said...

The picture of the guy on this page totally freaks me out. Seriously, i cant look at it anymore with out pain. (its not dirty, just zombie like).
zombie dude

beckler said...

Why did you tell me to look at that? What is that? Do you hate me? Is it because I'm Jewish?

Anonymous said...

It will never leave your mind. You will always be curious to see it again, but when you look, it will hurt.
(picture is work safe)

beckler said...

Ah! I looked again! This sucks!

beckler said...

Is that thing real? Is it really a person? Why does it look like that? My face is scrunched in pain as I type this. But that's because I just farted. Can I really post a fart joke? Yes I can, because I have GONE INSANE FROM BOREDOM

Anonymous said...

Just go here. Best baby blog ever. And I don't even like babies.

http://www.dooce.com/

g

Anonymous said...

First of all, it has to be a mask. Its totally fake. The dude's name is Brian Peppers. Nobody has the last name of Peppers!!! But I agree, it is completely disturbing and quite embarrassing to look at while working, seeing that my cubicle is in a hallway.

Brew

beckler said...

It's not a mask, though. And it says he's five seven but he doesn't look like he's normal sized.

I think I used the word erudite wrong in that post.

Anonymous said...

ok, so i had to look at zombie dude again. its true, you can't look just once.i guess it isn't a mask. who the fuck found this guy? who was perusing the sex offender web site and found peppers?

brew