Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Search terms, again

I am getting a lot of traffic in the vein of: B. P., real or fake? I'm sorry to tell you people but he's real and he and Joel are in love. Accept it. In that spirit, I'll present some of my latest search terms.

Shot wad
Sacramento gentleman club
Rhymes with six
Jay z ramtha what do we know
David lee roth assless pants photo
Midget prison Herzog
Gladiator women arm wrestling
Tons of hits for whalfin, there’s very little whalfin info on the internet
Loft + rosario dawson
Hotties in their twenties that show titties
Major boner
Mangy looking deer
Homoerotic wrestling
Peter risch little person email
Charles boner (Charles, is that you?)
1 night in paris Hilton benji hooter
this shit is bananas funny
deaf foxy woman pictures (how will you know she’s really deaf?)
swollen lymph nodes
skene’s gland
you fat bastard you ate all the pies you've never seen a salad – lyrics
blowjob Vincent gallo chloe sevigney
gorn costume
ode to the red hat society
haggis restaurant new york
last unicorn
sperm donation hepatitis A
Dude, like what’s up with Kim Basinger’s family?
80’s hair crip
swollen skene’s gland
custom mad mac dre shirts
rip off, homsi
crip and gimp
daniel gordon, jewish, basketball, new york city, blog, comment
Herzog threatens to shoot actor
Wetnwild
Sex library
B. p. sex offender
Hi, Luis! My Hawaiian vacation just ended
Paris benji
No more dick jokes
Lonlyness quotes
What does cunt mean (I imagine some little kid heard this on the bus and came home to search it)
Cracked out
Olsen twins cowboy boots
The archbishop dave smith
Brita boots fuck me standing
B. p. real or fake?
Pictures of dudes
Olsen twins bohemian
Calamari sister
Yoda gets stoned
Brian pep fake

4 comments:

Alice said...

does this mean we can revive the chant 'we want the peppers, pep pep peppers!' at joel's birthday party?

Anonymous said...

Facts about BeePeps. I got this from Brian Peppers' blog site.

Anonymous said...

"Charles Boner (Charles, is that you?)"

Look, I don't need to do a google search to find that thing. It's usually where I left it last. Some local women might be looking for it? Maybe they have turn to the wonderful power of the internet to find it. I find that hard to believe. It is pretty conspicuous.

Charles

beckler said...

I think I can see it in my peripheral vision right now, but every time I turn my head to get a glimpse it disappears. Silly boner!