Tuesday, April 24, 2007

crickets chirping

I will be off tomorrow and I know you will want something to read in my absence, so if you are vegetarian, or like beer, or both preferably, check out this website. What's that? Deafening silence. I expected as much. You all sure are quiet lately, except for a few reliables (I won't say old reliables because I don't want to insult anyone). Hopefully the little kerfluffle about scampunking down below won't turn into something while I am gone. I am probably jinxing it just by mentioning it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did my old reliability just get dogged? I can't tell for sure.

-miller

beckler said...

so would you say that it was...oh forget it.

Liv Moe said...

that site is great! i want to try the tater pot pie before it's too hot to run the oven. i also love that they have a recipe called "fiber walk with me."

Anonymous said...

I think the reliability of your hair just got dogged.

HEY LOOK, CAPS LOCK! NEAT!

---Whearse

Anonymous said...

I looove the Hot Knives blog. Thanks again for turning me on to it. Beer, cheese, non-meats? Everything I need is right there.
Niki

Josh Nice said...

i got a haircut today.