Monday, June 13, 2005

clarification

Not that anyone will probably notice, but I took down that last post from friday cuz someone wrote an anonymous, mean comment about my job. For the record, while I do play up the lulls in my work for laughs, the nature of my lab (which is somewhat small, although it's growing by quite a bit soon) is such that sometimes people are engaged in writing papers or grants rather than actively gathering data, so that's why there can be downtime. It's my responsibility to keep everything organized at all times. I'm responsible for almost everything that goes on the in the lab and I happen to have everything running like a well-oiled machine. When we are running lots of experiments, my job can be very stressful and difficult. So yes, my job is "rewarding and fulfilling" as anonymous sarcastically said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

F that D.B. (not Dan Barnes. the other D.B>).

The real HeckaSac fans and your friends know you are a hardworker and realize you are under hecka stress at your job.

Charles