Wednesday, June 22, 2005

you know you're a redneck when....

We played another rousing round of Jew, Not a Jew at the Rubicon last night and even after consulting the internerd, the jury is still out on whether Justine and Jason Bateman are Jewish. I was disturbed to find out that if you google his name and the word Jewish you get sent to some horrible anti-semitic website called "jewwatch" that has all this crap about Jews controlling the media. Rednecks are just jealous that Jews are funnier than they are. Which would you rather watch, Seinfeld or Jeff Foxworthy's TV show? Who even knows what it's called anyway?

Speaking of racism, this whole Lodi terrorism probe is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. I like that their defense attorney has come out swinging. It doesn't sound like they have anything to hide. I'll bet you a million bucks (which I have in a secret Swiss account since I'm Jewish) that these charges will be revealed to be a load of bullshit. And then today the Bee wrote about how some stupid racist radio talk show host has called on the Muslim community in Northern California to march to prove that they're against terrorism. They don't have to prove shit.

No comments: