Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm back in the saddle again

Welllll...my hits for this ol' blog are way down, which is to be expected as I was out of town for a week, so I have just one thing to say: Brian Peppers sex offender. There, that should get them back up.

I have led my people out of the desert and into the promised land, just like Moses or that other bible guy and I'm back in Sac (the promised land). I will probably post it up after lunch cuz I have a bunch of work right now.

Later I will tell you all about the most exciting car game ever invented (by me) called "Jew, not a Jew".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was this game played in Napa or Nevada? I'm going to put my money on Napa....

Brew

Unknown said...

sadly, i saw the shirt.

something that should accidentally be lost, or stolen, or burned, on tour.

beckler said...

or thrown to some worthy lady in the audience so she can treasure it forever